(updated April 14, 2018)
Welcome to ShenChi-Feng Shui These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones, Social Media and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
ShenChi-Feng Shui ,www.shenchi.com.au (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Shantallow Partners Pty Ltd, and its affiliates (“ShenChi-Feng Shui”, the “Company”, “we”, or “us”). Access to and use of the Site is subject to these terms and conditions of use (“Terms & Conditions”).
1. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
2. ShenChi-Feng Shui (ShenChi) may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
General prohibition of use and intellectual property rights
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, lend, hire, sub-license, rent, perform, make a derivative work from, make available to the public, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, frame, rebrand, change or otherwise use in any way any ShenChi-Feng Shui content in whole or in part on your product or service or elsewhere or permit or assist any third party to do the same except to the extent permitted at law or without the express permission of ShenChi-Feng Shui and the original Author.
4. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to ShenChi-Feng Shui and the original Author. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
Liability & Indemnity
6. ShenChi-Feng Shui does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, ShenChi-Feng Shui excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible and subject to ShenChi-Feng Shui liabilities and obligations under the ACL:
a) ShenChi-Feng Shui does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at ShenChi-Feng Shui‘s sole discretion and without notice.
b) ShenChi-Feng Shui will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
c) ShenChi-Feng Shui does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that ShenChi-Feng Shui or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
d) You indemnify ShenChi-Feng Shui and each of their companies, directors, officers, employees, authors and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
ShenChi-Feng ShuiTrademarks and Logos
7. The terms ShenChi, www.shenchi.com.au, and other ShenChi-Feng Shui trademarks and services marks, and all related names, logos, product, magazine masthead and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of ShenChi-Feng Shui or its affiliates or licensors. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of ShenChi-Feng Shui. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Third Party Content & Links
8. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
9. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to ShenChi-Feng Shui and in relation to which ShenChi-Feng Shui has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate endorsement and are provided as information only. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies, or any other aspects of websites that we do not own or control.
10. You may reference and link to content on this site provided credit is given to ShenChi-Feng Shui
Ecommerce and Affiliate Links Disclosure
11. Contributors and/or ShenChi-Feng Shui may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including purchases made through links to ShenChi-Feng Shui e-commerce partners, if any.
12. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.